HERE IS THE ASSIGNMENT MUST PASS PLAGERISM CHECKER AND HAVE GOOD REFRENCES AND BE IN APA FORMAT
Conduct an interview with an individual who works in a hospital department, an ambulatory facility, a long-term care facility, a prison infirmary, an emergency management department, or in the field of health information systems, or a home health or hospice.
Write a 1,300 word paper about your interview. Include the following:
- A description of the targeted department or facility
- Information about the type of work done in the department or facility
- Any interesting, informative, or specific information related to the chosen department that makes it unique
- The targeted interviewee and responsibilities
- Examples of interviewees include the following:
- Licensed professional
- Human resources director
- Department manager
- Full-time management employee
Below is a list of sample questions that you can ask in your interview. Note. You must identify yourself as a University of Phoenix student.
- What is your primary responsibility?
- Who are the departmentâ€™s customers?
- What was your career path to this point?
- What is the education system taken in order to earn a similar position?
- What are the educational requirements for the position?
- Did your education adequately prepare you for the various facets of your job?
- What educational preparation would you recommend?
- What are similar positions like in other organizations?
- What is the most important attribute for success in your position?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines