Health Care Interview
HERE IS THE ASSIGNMENT MUST PASS PLAGERISM CHECKER AND HAVE GOOD REFRENCES AND BE IN APA FORMAT
Conduct an interview with an individual who works in a hospital department, an ambulatory facility, a long-term care facility, a prison infirmary, an emergency management department, or in the field of health information systems, or a home health or hospice.
Write a 1,300 word paper about your interview. Include the following:
- A description of the targeted department or facility
- Information about the type of work done in the department or facility
- Any interesting, informative, or specific information related to the chosen department that makes it unique
- The targeted interviewee and responsibilities
- Examples of interviewees include the following:
- Licensed professional
- Human resources director
- Department manager
- Full-time management employee
Below is a list of sample questions that you can ask in your interview. Note. You must identify yourself as a University of Phoenix student.
- What is your primary responsibility?
- Who are the departmentâ€™s customers?
- What was your career path to this point?
- What is the education system taken in order to earn a similar position?
- What are the educational requirements for the position?
- Did your education adequately prepare you for the various facets of your job?
- What educational preparation would you recommend?
- What are similar positions like in other organizations?
- What is the most important attribute for success in your position?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.