Assignment 2: Menu Selection
Due Week 6 and worth 80 pointsDespite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very common in user interface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of screens which are navigated by choosing options from lists.Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Evaluate the user dialog strategies used by a menu-driven interface.
- Determine why menu-driven interfaces continue to be popular in the modern computing age.
- Suggest at least three (3) strategies for making menu-driven interfaces visually appealing in the modern computing environment.
- Suggest alternatives for menu-driven interface design and explain how these alternatives can be designed to eventually replace all menu-driven interfaces.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Explain and describe the process of menu selection and organization.
- Analyze and evaluate interface design models.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about HCI topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.
- Argumentative Essay
- Scholarship Essay
- Persuasive Essay
- Reflective Essay
- Literature Essay